Blanchon offers an exclusive range of products for showcasing and protecting your wood floor. Blanchon finishes are the perfect balance between appearance and technical performance. Whatever finish you’re looking for, there is a Blanchon product to ensure your wood floor look its best and protect it over the long term: oil, wax or lacquer. Professional products for a final touch of quality.
A water-based polyurethane complex carbon Wood Floor Lacquer for heavy traffic areas.
The leading MULTI-SURFACE Renovation Lacquer. Direct adhesion without sanding on wooden floors of all finishes, laminates and PVC.
- Athen® Single-component, water-based wood floor lacquer for all type of wood floors.
- Initial® Water-based polyurethane wood floor Lacquer. Preserves the original shade of the wood.
- Easy Oil™: hard oil WITHOUT WIPING
- Original Wood Environment Water-based impregnation oil that conforms to the environmental requirements of the European Ecolabel. The best technical solution for preserving and enhancing the natural light appearance of wood.
- Hard Waxoil For the impregnation, decoration and protection of all types of wooden floors, worktops and woodwork.
- Solid'Oil™ High Solid single-coat hard oil to protect and stain wood floors and woodwork.
A two-component water-based polyurethane resin lacquer specially designed for sports floors.
To optimise the drying, hardening and durability of Blanchon oils.
- Iceberg A single- or two-component, high-build hybrid wood floor lacquer that highlights and intensifies the original colour of light woods.
- Performer® A single-component water-based polyurethane resin wood floor lacquer that provides a warm shade similar to the results obtained using solvent-based lacquers.
- Prim'Sealer An odourless water-based primer for use before all Blanchon water-based lacquers. Preserves the original tone of the wood.
- Aqua Pro Hardener Single hardener for Water-Polyurethane lacquers: Intensiv®, Belmont® NF, Sport®, Renovation Lacquer and Aquateinte® 2K. Can also be added to IcebergTM. For professional use only.
- S.O. Primer A traditional primer to be applied before all Blanchon lacquers or wax to warm up the original tone of the wood.