Data protection policy
Pursuant to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 ("RGPD") and its implementation on 25 May 2018, the Blanchon Group is integrating the various requirements within its organisation.
In this respect, the Blanchon Group informs you of
- Of the types of personal data we collect about you;
- How your personal data is processed by the Blanchon Group and its possible partners and subcontractors;
- Of the terms and conditions of use of your personal data and your rights in this respect, in compliance with European and French legislation applicable to the Blanchon Group; All operations on your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force and in particular Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "RGPD"), and any applicable national legislation on data protection. For information on the application of these principles within blanchon.com, please contact the RGPD Project Manager of the Blanchon Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified natural person or a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to that person.
- File: any structured and stable set of personal data accessible according to specific criteria.
- Data subject: the natural person to whom the data undergoing processing relate;
- Data controller: the entity which collects and processes personal data;
- Data processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whatever the process used, and in particular collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
- Recipient: any person entitled to receive communication of the data other than the Controller, the Processor, and the persons who, by virtue of their functions, are responsible for processing the data;
- Authorised third parties: the authorities legally entitled, in the context of a particular mission or the exercise of a right of communication, to ask the Data Controller to communicate personal data to them.
Identity of the data controller
The blanchon.com website is published by Blanchon, a simplified joint stock company located at 50 8ème Rue, 69800 Saint-Priest, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under number 390 112 88 and with a capital of €4,258,258. As such, Blanchon is the Data Controller, within the meaning of the RGPD.
Collection and use of personal data
Within the framework of the operation of the https://www.blanchon.com/ website, Blanchon may be required to collect data about you. This data is processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, some information being compulsory and others optional, as indicated in all our collection forms.
The purpose of the processing carried out on our site is to enable :
- To contact us by form or via the e-mail address provided;
- To compile statistics on the number of visitors to the site;
- The creation of a blanchon.com login to buy a product or participate in an online survey;
- The registration to the newsletters;
- The management of applications for our job offers;
- Management of requests for our commercial offers; or,
- Management of e-mails concerning our offers.
The processing of data is based on your consent, which you express by filling in the collection form or by writing to us directly, or on the basis of the legitimate interest of La société Blanchon in organising the management of its services according to your requests.
The processing of our customers' data is based on the contract to which the customer is party or on the legitimate interest of La société Blanchon for BtoB canvassing operations. The personal data that we collect enables us to keep you informed of the latest product announcements and upcoming events concerning the Blanchon brand.
If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time by updating your account preferences.
We also use your personal data to help us create, develop, use, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
We may periodically use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms and policies. Because this information is an integral part of your relationship with blanchon.com, you cannot opt out of these communications.
We may also use your personal data for internal purposes, such as audits, data analysis and research to improve Blanchon products, services and advertising. If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or similar promotional event, we may use the information you provide to administer these programs.
Collection and use of non-personal data
We also collect data in a form that does not allow us to make a direct link to a specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal data for any purpose. The following are examples of the non-personal data we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as the language, postcode, area code, unique device identifier, referring URL, location and time zone of the device reading Blanchon Brand sites. This data is used to help us better understand your behaviour and improve our products, services and advertising.
- We may collect and store information about your use of our services, including searches you perform. This information may be used to improve the relevance of the results provided by our products. It will not be associated with your IP address.
If we combine non-personal data with personal data, the combined data will be treated as personal data for as long as it is combined.
In order to provide location-based services at Blanchon product locations, blanchon.com may collect, use and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. Where applicable, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth and your IP address, as well as the locations of Wi-Fi hotspots and base stations, or other technologies to determine the approximate location of your devices. This location data is collected anonymously in a non-personally identifiable format and is used by blanchon.com to provide a location-based service.
Blanchon will keep your personal data in a secure environment only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for the maximum period of retention provided for by the applicable legislation in France.
Management of requests via contact forms
1 year from receipt of applications
2 years from the last contact with the applicant.
Customer data management
The duration of the contractual relationship, increased by three (3) years for animation and canvassing purposes, without prejudice to conservation obligations or limitation periods.
Prospect data management and newsletter management
3 years from the last contact with the customer or prospect.Sécurité des données personnelles
Taking into account the evolution of technologies, the costs of implementation, the nature of the data to be protected as well as the risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals, the Blanchon Group implements all the appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed and to ensure a level of security adapted to the risk. The Blanchon Group takes the security of your personal data very seriously. The blanchon.com online services use https encryption to protect your personal data in transit. When your personal data is stored by blanchon.com, we use limited access computer systems installed in premises with physical security measures. In addition, the Blanchon Group ensures that its technical service providers who may have knowledge of personal data respect the same confidentiality.
Disclosure to third parties
Personal data will only be shared by blanchon.com to provide or improve its products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
The Blanchon Group shares personal data with companies that provide services such as processing information, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products, managing and developing customer data, providing customer service, evaluating your interest in our products and services and conducting customer satisfaction or development surveys. These companies are obliged to protect your data and may be located in any country in which the Blanchon Group operates.
Third Party Sites and Services
blanchon.com websites, applications and services may contain links to third party websites and services. Our products and services may also use or offer third party products and services, such as email chimps or contests. Information collected by third parties, which may include items such as location data or contact information, is governed by their privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third parties.
Our commitment to your privacy
Rights of individuals
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, rectification or erasure of your personal data, and restriction of the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds, as well as the right to object to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes. Finally, you have the right to define general and specific directives defining the way in which you intend these rights to be exercised after your death. If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights with respect to your personal data are not being respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL or the supervisory authority in your place of residence. To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this system, please contact the RGPD Project Manager of the Blanchon Group at email@example.com. We recommend that you attach a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document to your request to enable us to respond to your request as quickly as possible. We advise you to send this email in acknowledgement of receipt mode.